Lazy Dog Restaurants is welcoming Spring with a few of their new and adventurous menu items! If you haven’t checked them out yet, here’s the rundown on the latest Spring menu and what to order!
What’s on the NEW Spring Menu?
First off, their Spring menu aims to add some refreshing new items with a twist! You’ll find these items in their Seasonal Cocktails, Starters, Weekend Brunch, Lunch, and Desserts section. I had a chance to try a few of the new Spring items below, but definitely check out their full menu for more!
1. Peaches + Moonshine (left) -stillhouse moonshine whiskey, crushed sweet peaches, fresh mint, soda
Watermelon Margarita (right) – lunazul respado tequila, fresh waltermelon, salt rim
2. Slow-Cooked Lentil Soup – lentils, onions, celery, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, bay leaves, coriander, thyme, curry crema
3. Street Corn Wheels – Lime, garlic, queso blanco, tajin and cilantro.
4. Grilled Lemon Chicken – Marinated grilled chicken breast, cauliflower mash, sauteed green beans, heirloom tomatoes, almond-walnut crumble, tahini
5. BBQ Veggie Burger – made from scratch with black beans, ancient grains + vegetables, topped with roasted garlic, BBQ sauce, Jack cheese, fried onions, pickle, tomatoes
6. Peach Raspberry Hand Pie – Raspberry puree, sweet peaches, cinnamon, sugar, salted caramel sauce, vanilla bean ice cream
The last time I’ve been to Lazy Dog was years ago and they’ve definitely revamped their menu since then. I’m absolutely in love with how the menu looks now, simplified and modern with some splashes of watercolor art on them makes it very easy to look at. They’ve also got a nice patio area that’s still pretty popular with dog owners and your little pup can also order off a special menu as well!
Recommendation: Street Corn Wheels and Peach Raspberry Hand Pie
Location: All Lazy Dog Restaurant locations.
For More Info: https://www.lazydogrestaurants.com/
Follow me on Instagram @ocfoodfiend for more food news, deals, and giveaways!
The items reviewed in this blog post were provided by Lazy Dog Restaurant, but opinions are that of my own.