STACKED is bringing the heat with their new Hot N Spicy menu! If you’ve never been to STACKED, the first thing you must know is that all their orders are fully customizable. Thanks to the iPad ordering system at each table, you can build and customize your burger, sandwich, salad, shakes, or even create the Mac N Cheese of your dreams!
In addition to their regular menu, STACKED has added a few new Hot N Spicy items to bring the heat to your next meal.
What are some of the new items that will be offered?
- Hot and Spicy Mac – zesty jalapeno bacon, flavorful chipotle sauce and ghost pepper cheese
- Fiery Chicken Sandwich – STACKED’s signature buttermilk fried chicken with Applewood smoked bacon, ghost pepper cheese, perfectly grilled pineapple, tomato, green leaf lettuce, pineapple habanero sauce, and ranch dressing on a brioche bun
- Pepper Jack Cheeseburger -cheeseburger STACKED with fried jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, chipotle crema, fresh pico de gallo and avocado, served on a delicious brioche bun
- Philly Cheese Steak Flatbread – prime rib, a savory three cheese blend, sautéed mushrooms and onions, green peppers and jalapenos
- Spicy Harvest Grain Salad – STACKED’s house made, honey chipotle dressing, pepper jack cheese
- Hot Chocolate Shake – basically a frozen hot chocolate topped with whipped cream, marshmallows, and chocolate
If you love spice, then the ghost pepper jack cheese in these STACKED items will have your mouth watering, but if you’re not too crazy about spice, no worries, you can customize these items (and any other item on the menu) to fit your own taste buds!
Personally, I couldn’t handle the ghost pepper, but the sandwich itself is pretty tasty! I also love the iPad ordering system here and being able to customize and build my own order. Plus, they’ve got a pretty good Happy Hour menu too. If you do check out any of the new items, I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Recommendation: Fiery Chicken Sandwich (Caution: the cheese on this is pretty spicy!)
Location: 7490 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach CA 92647
For More Info: http://www.stacked.com/
Follow me on Instagram @ocfoodfiend for more food news, deals, and giveaways!
The items reviewed in this blog post were provided by STACKED, but opinions are that of my own.